Updated on 31st March 2020
Keeping in line with the latest, ever changing, government issued guidelines, Mitcham Rehab clinic is still OPEN FOR BUSINESS for your injury management and rehabilitation requirements. We are here ready to provide our high-quality level of care.
We wanted to update you on our latest procedure and policy changes to ensure we keep you and your families safe during any treatment time with us;
– Treatment times are spaced further apart to reduce the number of patients and staff in the reception area at any one time
– All treatment rooms are sanitised between each patient ensuring all touch points are cleaned thoroughly
– All staff and visitors entering Mitcham Rehab Clinic are required to thoroughly sanitise their hands using the sanitising gel provided before touching anything within the clinic
– Chairs in the Reception area are spaced at least 1.5m apart to adhere to social distancing protocols
– Mitcham Rehab are strongly encouraging all account settlement and gap payments are made using touchless / pay wave debit and credit cards to avoid unnecessary handling of cash
– If you, or a close contact family member feel unwell or appear unwell, have returned form overseas or interstate in the last 14 days or have tested positive to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please do not attend Mitcham Rehab Clinic. We request you call your GP or the Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080 to get further information on what to do next.
– Maintain social distancing protocols with all staff and visitors to Mitcham Rehab Clinic
– If you need sneeze or cough, please do so either into a tissue, or into your elbow. Our staff will assist with safe disposal of soiled tissues
We are proud to continue our service in a safe manner in these challenging times. We thank you all for adhering to these procedures so that we can stay open to assist with your health needs. Please call the clinic if you have any questions about our ongoing services.